Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My 95 Mustang GT Conv (Read 2032 times)
Hengst 5
YaBB Newbies

Colt

My 95 Mustang GT Conv
Feb 1st, 2009 at 8:51pm

Hi, I have a 1995 Mustang GT Conv that I special ordered from military car sales in Germany. I ordered it in black, black top, and red leather. It has a 308 gears because the other option had not been tested in Germany and . It is a 5 speed and what they called a EURO package due to the speeds of course, all of the seals are supposed to be upgraded. It has the cobra engine oil cooler, from the factory (A ford dealer in the US tried to tell me that I put it on) I have made a few up grade but the car is pretty much stock. I would just like to see if anyone knows how many were made with red leather? Also when I got my car it had the 94 front rocker panels on it. We drove this car all over Europe and never had a problem, just lots of fun. If I had it to do all over again I would buy the same car.

IP Logged

MyLittlePony
Administrator

Vintage Mustang Owner

Dallas
Re: My 95 Mustang GT Conv
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 4:56pm

Welcome to the site. I currently dont have any other info on red interiors other than whats already posted in the interior and production #s section. I am still searching for production numbers and other info on this rare option. So keep checking back for updates. The reason you have 94 rocker panels is probably because it was an early model 95. If you look on your door sill, there should be a date on there. Odds are it was built in 1994 as a 95 model.

If you would like for me to add you to the red interior registry, please fill this out for me, and I'll add you as soon as I can.
Quote:
Year
VIN
Build Date (located on the drivers door sill sticker)
DSO # (located on the drivers door sill sticker) RC # instead (if you have one) MUST BE TWO DIGITS!!! So whichever one has two, thats the one I want.
Transmission (auto or manual)
Color (exterior) (please give code)
Color (interior)
City
State
Model (v6, gt, cobra, etc)
Body (coupe, convertible, hatchback, fastback, etc)
Top color (if applicable)
A link to your cars photo or cars website.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print