HI from Missouri! (Read 4797 times)
RED_MC1
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Kansas City, MO
HI from Missouri!
Jun 11th, 2009 at 10:20pm

Hey everyone Im Johnny 22 soon to be 23, from kansas city, MO. Grin Smiley

I'm the proud owner of a 2004 Ford Mustang MACH 1 40th Anniversity Torch Red ( her name is NIKKI) Just joining to see whats going on in the world of the red mustang club..im proud to be a member  Smiley ..hope someday i get to meet sum of you all.

Right now im fixing my hood due to an accident with an automatic carwash..the SOB made my decall peel so right now i just finish taking it off will replace soon

I'll keep you guys posted as soon as i do any mods to my baby  Grin

Grin

Johnny&&2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 40th Anniversity (Torch Red)&&&&2002 Ford Mustang V6 Red ( No Longer W/Me)&&...
RED_MC1 COL04MARINE  
IP Logged

Ba Mustang
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Re: HI from Missouri!
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 10:35pm

Nice mach1

IP Logged

RED_MC1
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Kansas City, MO
Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 10:41pm

Ba Mustang wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 at 10:35pm:
Nice mach1

Hey Thanks  Smiley

Thanks for the link i was wondering why  there wasnt much action on the other site!
 Huh

Johnny&&2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 40th Anniversity (Torch Red)&&&&2002 Ford Mustang V6 Red ( No Longer W/Me)&&...
RED_MC1 COL04MARINE  
IP Logged

Ba Mustang
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 3:25pm

Yeah, the owner of that site has gone missing and the mods and admins barley check it. So spam got really bad over there.

IP Logged

MyLittlePony
Administrator

Vintage Mustang Owner

Dallas
Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 4:50pm

Welcome to the site Johnny. You mispelled "Niki" though.  Smiley Actually theres 104 different ways to spell it, I counted http://ww2.nikiatkins.com:8080/namespelling.txt And yes, I have actually met a Nicci and a Nique. Never met anyone who spelled it with a K in the front, but Ive gotten several mailings with it.

Thats sucks about the car wash. I wont use anyon who has signs that read "not responsible for damage to vehicle." Would you get gas from a station that had that sign on its pumps? Also anything that uses machine brushes and/or chain. But being a convertible, it always leaks in those washes, and they never ever seem to get the car as clean as it should be.  Sad

IP Logged

RED_MC1
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Kansas City, MO
Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 11:38pm

MyLittlePony wrote on Jun 12th, 2009 at 4:50pm:
Welcome to the site Johnny. You mispelled "Niki" though.  Smiley Actually theres 104 different ways to spell it, I counted http://ww2.nikiatkins.com:8080/namespelling.txt And yes, I have actually met a Nicci and a Nique. Never met anyone who spelled it with a K in the front, but Ive gotten several mailings with it.

Thats sucks about the car wash. I wont use anyon who has signs that read "not responsible for damage to vehicle." Would you get gas from a station that had that sign on its pumps? Also anything that uses machine brushes and/or chain. But being a convertible, it always leaks in those washes, and they never ever seem to get the car as clean as it should be.  Sad

DAM who new there was 103 to spell a name..but I name mine Nikki cause i like the way its spell.......but thanks for the welcome...

RED_MC1 COL04MARINE  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print