Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hey everyone im new (Read 1497 times)
mustangjoe
YaBB Newbies

Colt

hey everyone im new
Sep 3rd, 2009 at 7:19pm

hey my name is joe im from jersey and i have an 2000 v6 convertable its my daily driver
im part of the garden state regional mustang club and i love mustang
does anyone kno if we get like a member number 4 being part of the red mustangs

IP Logged

MyLittlePony
Administrator

Vintage Mustang Owner

Dallas
Re: hey everyone im new
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 11:52am

Welcome to the site.

We currently dont have member numbers. Mostly because it would be based on when you signed up, and the registry is older than the forum. Plus, even though this site has been around longer, the forum is fairly new, and many members signed up with redmustangclub.com to use their forum, as I helped promote it since I did not have a forum yet. So technically they should be given a lower number than the members on this site.

This registry is a lot different from others. Many are arranged by when they registered, with these so called numbers. Often times lacking VINs and other vehicle data. This registry however is arranged by serial number which, with enough cars (see 1994 for an example) makes it easier to see when a car was built, where it was delivered to, and so on, based on other cars built during that time frame.

I may eventually hand out numbers, but they would be club member numbers, not registry numbers, and they would be based on when you signed up, yours being 62

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print