Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Car In 5.0 Mustangs And Super Fords (Read 5353 times)
cdog
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Albuquerque, NM
My Car In 5.0 Mustangs And Super Fords
Oct 19th, 2009 at 1:45pm

Keep an eye out for my car in the next few months. It took them a year to do it but it is now a go. It will be a feature but not to sure if it will be a cover.

IP Logged

MyLittlePony
Administrator

Vintage Mustang Owner

Dallas
Re: My Car In 5.0 Mustangs And Super Fords
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 10:59pm

Cool. Let us know what issue, in case we cant find it.

BTW how did you submit your car? I was told to send mine to a professional photographer who submits stories to several magazines several months ago, but he never emailed me back. If a magazine was to run the story, he'll fly over and shoot your car. Ive been told that even after the photo shoot it could take a year for it to even hit the presses. So your wait time was normal. Which is sad because the car may be completely different, sold, or even totaled by the time it comes out.

Ya know, there was a guy I knew on 3.8mustangs.com. His name was "coopdog21" and his car was featured in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords over a year ago. It was a white car though. Just thought it was interesting that your screen name was similar.

IP Logged

cdog
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Albuquerque, NM
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2009 at 12:10pm

The shop that did most of the work on my car knew I guess what could be called a freelance editor. He takes pictures and sends the story to a magazine and they pay him for the story. It took a year but he finally submitted it. You just have to find the right person to get it done.

IP Logged

MyLittlePony
Administrator

Vintage Mustang Owner

Dallas
Reply #3 - Oct 24th, 2009 at 4:42pm

That was what this guy was, a freelance editor/photographer, and I knew several who submitted to him and got published. I just thought Id heard something from him, even if it was a "I'll see if anyone is interested." Didnt know if this was the same guy, or someone else.

IP Logged

cdog
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Albuquerque, NM
Reply #4 - Mar 6th, 2010 at 9:21pm

So 2 years ago this summer I had a photo shoot with a free lance photographer. Well a year and a half later it is not in! I am really stoked! They put it together really well. Only mistake I found was the part of the nitrous+blower combo on the stock motor and the double N's in not. lol

:blingbling:

IP Logged

deekum1627
YaBB Newbies

long island
Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 7:04pm

sickkkkk

deekum1637  
IP Logged

MyLittlePony
Administrator

Vintage Mustang Owner

Dallas
Reply #6 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 6:04pm

Cool. This is sticky worthy (even if this is currently the only thread in this category)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print