Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mustang Mice Special Exclusive Limited Time Offer (Read 2701 times)
UmmYeahOk
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Mustang Mice Special Exclusive Limited Time Offer
Apr 15th, 2010 at 11:46am

Wired Mice
http://roadmice.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RM&Category_Code=For...

Wireless Mice
http://roadmice.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RM&Category_Code=FOR...

These have been on the market since 2008. I bought my husband a wireless black charger one and somehow I got a second for free by accident. It is very cool but a red WIRED mustang mouse is on my Xmas list, because the battery life on these stink. You can disable the headlights with a switch but that's still not enough. And it doesn't warn you about it's battery life until it dies right in the middle of something important. Also the sensitivity on it is very high, and needs to be adjusted but even then Ill find it wondering the screen by itself. Still want a new one though.

They currently only have 2005-2009 mustangs in the following colors:

Red w/ white rocker panel graphic
Red w/ white racing stripes
Silver w/ black racing stripes
Blue w/ white rocker panel graphic
Blue w/ white racing stripes
Black w/ white rocker panel graphic

Wireless Only Colors:
Black w/ white racing stripes
Orange w/ black racing stripes
Yellow w/ black racing stripes
White w/ black racing stripes
White w/ black rocker panel graphic
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2010 at 2:27pm by UmmYeahOk »  

IP Logged

UmmYeahOk
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Re: Mustang Mice Special Exclusive Limited Time Offer
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2010 at 12:29pm

Forget Christmas! I found a deal I couldn't pass up and wanted to share!

Wireless mice go for $44.95 and wired mice go for $34.95. With $12 shipping such a cool gadget may not be in your price range.

Well I discovered that the WIRED red with white stripes mustang was listed as $18 and seemed to be the only one priced that low!

http://roadmice.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RM-08FDMGRWW

On top of that for ordering in 2008, they emailed all their customers a special 20% coupon code in 2009 as part of their one year anniversary. This code was supposed to expire September 30th 2009, but it seems that as of today the code still works! With $3.60 off that's a grand total of $14.40 +shipping for a sweet optical mouse upgrade! I saved over $20!!!

The 20% Off code is RM1YA09

Hurry fast! I don't know how long that code and $18 price will last!

IP Logged

UmmYeahOk
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Re: Mustang Mice Special Exclusive Limited Time Offer
Reply #2 - May 13th, 2010 at 11:28pm

Well they fixed it. Its $34.95 again. I got mine and it works great. Being wired to the USB the cars lights are always on, and the white stripe is already starting to wear through the paint, so I suggest not getting the one with the stripes if you plan on putting a lot of miles on it. I mean its a pretty big button, so the most of the time you shouldnt be touching that area anyway, but still.

Also it seems that the 20% off code still works, but if for some reason it no longer does, "springcleaning" is another code which is 15% off from May 13th, 2010 to May 18th, 2010

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print