Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What was the last movie you saw? (Read 8867 times)
UmmYeahOk
YaBB Newbies

Colt

What was the last movie you saw?
May 12th, 2010 at 10:51am

And how was it?

IP Logged

RedTwilight
YaBB Newbies

Shinigami

Roxboro, NC
Re: What was the last movie you saw?
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2010 at 8:24am

HMMMM..... the last movie I watched was....

wait for it.....

Monty Python and the Holy Grail   LOL  It is a classic!  Ni!

RedTwilightZERO&&1996 Cobra&&&&"I will destroy the stars...&&in their place I'll hang a black paper moon!"
RedTwilightZero RedTwilightZero  
IP Logged

MyLittlePony
Administrator

Vintage Mustang Owner

Dallas
Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2010 at 4:05am

So thats where the "What is the airborne velocity of an unladen swallow?" question came from?  Grin

Last movie I saw was All Dogs Go To Heaven. It was in HD on TV. I dont understand how they can broadcast it in HD, but when they release it to DVD they put out some crappy VHS rip. There was a lot of stuff I dont remember seeing because the quality of the DVD was so bad.

I just got two free tickets from coke rewards so hopefully I'll get to see something real cool soon.

IP Logged

RedTwilight
YaBB Newbies

Shinigami

Roxboro, NC
Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2010 at 5:35am

That reminds me I have a few free movie tix too.  Can't decidewhat to see though.  Inception or The Expendables.  hmmmm...

RedTwilightZERO&&1996 Cobra&&&&"I will destroy the stars...&&in their place I'll hang a black paper moon!"
IP Logged

RED BULLIT
YaBB Newbies

Colt

GA
Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 4:43pm

"Unstoppable"

Hi, my name is Anthony, and I too am addicted to red Mustangs. ((Welcome Anthony!))&&DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

IP Logged

qwerty
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Reply #5 - Nov 20th, 2010 at 11:51pm

The last movie I saw was Back To The Future. AMC Theatres was doing a special 25th anniversary showing. We all got free movie posters. We had to answer trivia questions before the movie, and only 13 people got all of them right. (which was amazing since everyone had a smart phone). Of those 13, they drew names for prizes. One prize was a BTTF card game. The other was the trilogy on bluray, which was to be released the very next day. Guess who won that? Which is good, because at $9 a ticket, for a 25yo movie thats shown on TV constantly we better get our moneys worth.  Smiley

The manager handed me a post card which I was supposed to mail out. I guess to ensure only customers won, and since you legally cant get it before 12am tuesday, they did it that way. They said to allow 4 weeks delivery, and since there was an expiration date I mailed it that night. Got it 2 weeks later.  Wink

IP Logged

RedTwilight
YaBB Newbies

Shinigami

Roxboro, NC
Reply #6 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 5:03am

Watched "Get Him To The Greek" last night.  It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be judging from what I've heard everyone else say about it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print