Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Does Your Car Have a Name? (Read 3254 times)
qwerty
YaBB Newbies

Colt

Does Your Car Have a Name?
Aug 14th, 2010 at 2:38am

Just was wondering what you guys named your car, and if theres a story behind the name.

Anyone who says "eleanor" or "sally" gets permabanned

Grin

IP Logged

RedTwilight
YaBB Newbies

Shinigami

Roxboro, NC
Re: Does Your Car Have a Name?
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 5:56am

Mine is named RedTwilight ZERO.

The red for obvious reasons. 

Twilight came from two places.  One as I'm a huge anime' fan came from an attack one character in one of the anime' used.  It was called Starlight Sword Scream.  The second from when I was driving down the road late in the evening as the sun was just about to go down past the horizon.  In these "twilight" conditions it is hard to read the white face gauges. So as I was looking at the gauges during this light conditions some reason Starlight Sword Scream ran across my mind.  Thinking on it a bit more while trying to read the gauge I put 2 & 2 together and came up with 5!  LOL  J/K  Red Starlight didn't quite sound right. So I kept thinking and in the end Red Twilight was conjured up.  It sounded good and so I decided upon that!

Now for the ZERO!
That also comes from anime'.  Several anime have the strongest or more advanced, etc... robots, mobile suits, vehicles, and so forth named zero as part of their designation.  One particular one was Mobile Suit Gundam: Wing.  In it the main protagonist piloted the mobile suit Wing Gundam.  As you would assume it was the most powerful of the Gundams until a new model was developed by the opposing forces and destroyed it.  It was rebuilt and fitted with the "ZERO" system that increased it's speed and maneuverability to once again make it a formidable  opponent.  It was renamed Wing ZERO. 

So from all of this RedTwilight ZERO was dubbed.

RedTwilightZERO&&1996 Cobra&&&&"I will destroy the stars...&&in their place I'll hang a black paper moon!"
RedTwilightZero RedTwilightZero  
IP Logged

ALMOST STOCK
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2013 at 4:37pm

Mine is ALMOST STOCK  reason being the trans and interior are still stock can't say that for the rest of the car. Wink

IP Logged

Aklian
YaBB Newbies

Boston USA
Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2013 at 4:44am

Mine car name is Thillu Maharani.
Reason behind is that i am student of history and i studied that Thillu Maharani was an Indian princess.And her husband loved her in a special way and that is another story but i liked to read that and i love my car much so that i also name my car Thillu Maharani  Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print